Mentor and volunteering opportunities
The University of South Australia offers a variety of options for you to volunteer and get involved. You can make a difference to the lives of our students and others in the community. By sharing professional skills you provide a fulfilling role and help students to discover their strengths and achieve their potential.
UniSA Business School Career Mentor Program - seeking mentors
The UniSA Business Career Mentor Program is an innovative scheme that pairs students and recent graduates with experienced business professionals to enhance employability and leadership skills. If you are an experienced business professional looking to make a difference and further develop your leadership skills, we would like to hear from you.
Read more about this mentoring opportunity.
Executive Partner Program
Engage with postgraduate students in various roles in partnership with academic staff, to contribute to students understanding of the industry.
Become an Executive Partner through mentoring opportunities offered by the School of Management. You may be an active, semi-retired or recently retired senior executive.
Placements and internships
The UniSA Business School offers undergraduate and postgraduate students the opportunity to undertake placements in businesses of all types; large or small, public, private or not-for-profit, start-up or long term businesses. The program gives students the chance to develop an understanding of what it is like to work in their chosen discipline and to gain valuable experience for their post-graduation employment.
The program gives businesses access to a fresh perspective and knowledge that can assist in their workplace.
Take advantage of this opportunity.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College