Alumni around the world
UniSA Enterprising Alumni
With more than 212,000 alumni living in more than 134 countries there is a vast network of fellow graduates to connect with wherever you live and travel. Here are some of their stories.
Establish ongoing relationships with fellow graduates in Australia and around the world.
The University of South Australia supports a number of interest and country-specific networks that offer a variety of professional and social networking functions. You can benefit from these networks from Australia or while travelling or living overseas.
Join the University's LinkedIn group and kick-start your professional network with more than 6,600 connections.
Visit the international networks pages to find out about events,in your country.
Special interest groups
- UniSA Business School
As a business and law graduate, you now belong to an elite group of international business leaders, practitioners and scholars. Connect with your network - a world of opportunity awaits you.
- Deadly Alumni
The Chapter builds on the University's strong social inclusion mission by engaging with and supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students to connect with the University and pathways into higher education.
Join an Alumni group on LinkedIn
- University of South Australia Alumni
- University of South Australia Alumni Malaysia
- University of South Australia Alumni Singapore
- University of South Australia Business and Law Alumni
Follow University of South Australia on social media:
International Alumni Chapter Committee Guide
The University of South Australia has developed an International Alumni Chapter Committee Guide to assist
Chapter committee members in their valued role. > Read International Alumni Chapter Committee Guide
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Research for Educational and Social Inclusion
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College