Alumni Library membership
Stay connected to the Alumni Network and continue to access the vast resources of the University Library after graduation. Staff who have worked for the University for five years or more are eligible to become part of the Alumni Network and continue to access the University Library too.
Follow the 3 steps below to become an Alumni Library member.
Update your details with the Alumni Network to gain free membership of the Library. We will send you your Alumni Network e-card and supply you with login details so that you can access the Library online databases. To borrow books in the Library scan your card in the same way as you did with your student card.
NOTE: If coming accessing via UniSA website click 'LOGIN' in the top right corner of the screen. Then click 'Alumni'. You do not have to log in.
To access the Library online databases, you will need to go to the Alumni Membership page on the Library website. Choose the database you would like to use from the drop down ‘Access to Databases’ menu. When prompted insert your Username and Password from your Alumni Network e-card email.
To search the collections, find out about opening hours and to contact the Library, visit the links in the side menu on the Alumni Membership page.
Looking for information about programs you studied? Trying to find historical information about the University or one of its antecedent institutions - SAIT, the School of Art, former CAEs? The Library has prepared a handy University Calendars Guide to bring together all of the various calendar archives for UniSA's antecedent organisations.
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College