Blog entries posted during 2019
What did you really talk about? It’s all decided isn’t it? You could be excused for taking a cynical view of senior staff retreats. The *managers*, wearing casual clothes, bonding and hugging (yes that does happen) and determining our future witho...
‘We came, we saw, we kicked its…’ has always been one of my favourite lines from Ghostbusters. The original one. Not the Real Ghostbusters though, that was a cartoon spin-off in the late 1980s and they didn’t say that kind of thing on primetime TV...
Regardless of whether a change is large or small in terms of actual impact or scope, the prospect of change can cause uncertainty, speculation and worry – as everyone involved (and usually everyone who’s not involved too), naturally, wants to know...
In a slide deck for a senior staff retreat I had an image, a screenshot, from An American Werewolf in London. In the image, the hero, David, (what a great name for a hero) is changing from human form to lycanthrope. As an aside I’m going to bet th...
Areas of study and research
- UniSA Cancer Research Institute
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Behaviour-Brain-Body Research Centre
- Centre for Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- China-Australia Centre for Sustainable Development
- Creative People, Places and Products Research Concentration
- Design Research for Health & Wellbeing
- Digital Transformations Research Group
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College