Dear colleagues Happy New Year to all. I hope you had a relaxing break with family and friends. A...
Dear colleagues As we reflect on another significant year, I wanted to take a glimpse into 2019 a...
Dear colleagues I am pleased to notify you that the 2018 Development Scheme and RTIS Seed Funding...
Over the past few months, I’ve been introducing the Scale and Focus (Institute and Centre) Strate...
It is my pleasure to inform you that on Friday 10th May 2018, the University of South Australia...
As Australia’s University of Enterprise, the connection between the needs of our partners and...
As Australia’s University of Enterprise, we are engaged with the world and responsive to its need...
2017 was a big year for research at UniSA. For the first time, our research income exceeded $80M,...
Early this year, Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam hosted the 5 th World Congress on Research...
Earlier this year I promised more details on a new Intellectual Property (IP) Policy , developed...
Early last year, we launched our Research and Innovation Strategic Plan 2016-2020 Inspired,...
This is an exciting year for our six research themes, one in which they start to evolve into bein...
Happy New Year to all! January is indeed a particularly busy time for researchers – a time when...
Here at UniSA, we know that global challenges don’t respect disciplinary boundaries. That’s why, ...
I’m delighted to present the University of South Australia’s Research and Innovation Strategic Pl...
What fantastic news to wake up to last Friday, seeing that 97% of the University of South...
As you may know from the recent consultation process associated with our new Research and...
Welcome to my first blog post as UniSA’s Deputy Vice Chancellor: Research and Innovation. I would...
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College