Australian Centre for Asian Business
The Australian Centre for Asian Business (ACAB) is located within the UniSA Business School. We are a community of leading academics in the fields of Business, Commerce, Law, Management and Marketing dedicated to producing high-quality research on Asian business, and broadening the Australian understanding of the Asian business environment.
To serve both academic and industry needs through high-quality research into Asian business practices, whilst encouraging the development of collaborative partnerships between Australian and Asian scholars, businesses and institutions.
The Centre currently has ten core research strengths, each of which focuses on a central aspect of Asian business, and is headed by an Associate Director. ACAB’s research can inform and address on diverse, cross-disciplinary aspects of Asian business practices.
More about the Australian Centre for Asian Business
Read and hear about our latest achievements and news.
Find out about our up-coming events at the Australian Centre for Asian Business.
Discover our world-class research with a focus on Asian business practice.
How does industry engage with Asia? Ask us about how we can answer your research questions.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College