* QILT: Australian Graduate Survey - Graduate Destinations 2012 to 2014 Full-time Employment Indicator.
Matter of success at UniSA
Related disciplines: Maths, Science, Geospatial Science
Science is concerned with the systematic study of the nature and behaviour of the physical universe. It is fundamental to technology and industry. From the food that we eat to the cars that we drive, science impacts all of society through the solutions and technologies developed.
Unravel the mysteries of the natural and physical world with our Bachelor of Science and become equipped for opportunities in a diverse range of sectors including environmental, biomedical and defence. Pick your major from areas including applied physics, biology, chemistry, environmental systems or mathematics and statistics.
Key features of our science program include:
- Hands-on experience through laboratory and field work.
- Access to multi-million dollar facilities including the Materials and Minerals Science Learning and Research Hub.
- Select majors based on your interests and career goals.
Numerous possibilities at UniSA
Related disciplines: Maths, Science, Environmental Science
Mathematics can open doors to a wide range of careers with employers looking to solve problems and quantify and understand data. This includes careers in the banking, finance and insurance industries but can also include roles in social media and marketing organisations. The analytical and problem-solving skills you will develop when studying maths are highly valued by prospective employers as new and improved solutions are sought to contemporary social and economic challenges. We have also added a new postgraduate program in Data Science to recognise the growing specialisation and opportunities in Big Data.
Key features of our maths program include:
- Create innovative mathematical solutions to real-world challenges.
- International experiences available through the exchange program.
- Hypatia and SA Water scholarships available for mathematically-talented women.