* QILT: Australian Graduate Survey - Graduate Destinations 2012 to 2014 Full-time Employment Indicator.
Engineering solutions at UniSA
At UniSA, we offer the following Engineering specialisations: Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering
In almost every innovation and development, from turning on a light switch to supplying entire communities with power, you will find an aspect of engineering. At UniSA, we incorporate strong theoretical teaching with experience-based learning including a 12-week internship and cutting-edge facilities, to offer the ideal academic blend to produce graduates who are prepared to meet the challenges of modern enterprise.
Our commitment to quality teaching and learning is nationally recognised by the Commonwealth Government's Office for Learning and Teaching (OLT) for 'outstanding contributions to student learning' in 2014.
Many of our engineering degrees are also professionally accredited by Engineers Australia and are designed to meet the requirements for graduate membership of Engineers Australia and comparable international institutions.
Key features of our engineering programs include:
- Access to first-class facilities such as the Engineering Mechatronics Lab and Experience One Studio.
- Preparation for the workplace with a 12-week compulsory industry experience for undergraduates.
- Gaining a strong foundation of engineering knowledge through specially designed core courses common to all UniSA engineering degrees.
- Student exchange.
- Hands-on experience through practical projects. Previous projects include - World's Longest Bike, Warman challenge and Formula SAE car.
SA’s No.1 for Engineering research in ERA 2015*
*The only university in SA to have all of its assessed Engineering research rated well above world class, ranked 5 in Engineering in both the 2-digit and 4-digit FOR codes according to Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) 2015.
Employment rates above the national average
Australian Graduate Survey