Order a brochure
Do you need more copies of our International Student Prospectus (undergraduate and/or postgraduate) for your office? Or maybe you require our University profile for an upcoming event? We are here to assist you with a range of marketing resources to help you counselling students.
Follow these simple steps to arrange your order:
- Submit an order via your BPO login
- If you do not have a BPO login, please email our International Enquiry team to process your request. You will need to provide the type, quantity and date you require the brochures in your email.
Keep up to date with current news, events and the latest developments at the University of South Australia.
Materials in your language
View our new websites and printed brochures in your language.
Read what our students have to say about their experiences.
Studying in Adelaide
Learn more about student life in Adelaide.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College