Developing promotional material
While we offer a range of promotional materials to support marketing initiatives we can also work with you to produce tailored marketing materials from online banners to print advertisements.
Process checklists for approval
You provide – we create
Our design team can work with you and your regional team representative to create marketing and promotional material. Please provide the following details to your regional officer:
- Where it will be used – i.e. in a magazine, online etc
- Date required
- Size – is it A4, 300 x 200 etc
- Format – PDF, JPEG, EPS etc
- Any images and logos you want to include
- Specifications – colour, black and white etc.
You design – we approve
You must notify us any time you use the University of South Australia logo in your marketing. Email us and attach the files so that we can view the artwork. We will ensure the logo has been used correctly including position, font and colour.
Please contact your regional officer with marketing material requests. As per your agent agreement with us, we must approve all artwork before it is published.
Branding and Style Guide
The University of South Australia operates in a competitive tertiary education sector where reputation, name and image are valuable assets.
View the Branding & Style Guide to gain a better understanding of our corporate brand and marketing.
National Code 2007
The University of South Australia is required under Standard 1 of the National Code to ensure that marketing of our education and training services is professional, accurate and maintains the integrity and reputation of the industry.
- Marketing information and practices must be professional and ethical
- The registered provider’s name and CRICOS provider code must be clearly identified on all material used to market the provider and its courses to students
- Information or advice given to students must not be false or misleading
- Providers must not knowingly enrol a student wishing to transfer from another provider before the student has completed six months of his or her principal course except in circumstances outlined in Standard 7. These restrictions also apply to courses taken before the principal course in a package of courses
- A provider must not actively recruit a student where this clearly conflicts with its obligations under Standard 7
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College