What we need from you
Follow these important steps to help us achieve a positive outcome for your students' application.
Ensure students have all the information they need for their chosen program. Provide appropriate advice so they understand program requirements, visa conditions and career prospects.
Evidence of funds
Ensure that the students can provide evidence of available funds for their study and living costs. This information will be required for their student visa application.
Make sure that you provide the student’s home country address, telephone numbers and email contact. This will enable the University to maintain important details about the student and use this information for legislative reporting.
Submit your application through our International Application System ‘StudyLink’ to ensure your application receives priority processing.
Upload all required certified documents in StudyLink.
Acceptance and Payment Form
To accept an offer on behalf of the student, you will need to upload the Acceptance and Payment form signed by the student as per their passport signature.
Maintain student contact
Maintain contact with the student and pass on important University communications and information to them. Ensure this communication continues once the student is onshore in Australia.
Other important information
Keep up to date with current news, events and the latest developments at the University of South Australia.
Inform students of the different scholarships available to support them to achieve their study dreams.
Find an answer to our most frequently asked questions.
Use our guide to assist you in applying on behalf of a student.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College