Request to change an agent
A student may request to change to another agent for a number of reasons. In these situations the University of South Australia will give priority to the agent that first submitted a valid application for the student. Requests to change agents will be granted only if exceptional circumstances are demonstrated.
To apply to change agents the student will need to complete and sign the Change of Agent Nomination Form, and forward this to the international office. The new, preferred agent can also submit the form on the student’s behalf; however, it must be signed by the student.
Once the University receives the above form, the relevant Regional Manager will process this in accordance with the contract agreement that is currently in place for both agents involved. A change will not be approved unless acceptable reasons are provided. After an outcome is reached, both agents will be notified of the outcome and the commission amount involved.
In cases where the change is not approved students will have the opportunity to choose to be treated as a direct applicant (e.g. no agent representation).
Any information received regarding the service of an agent will be investigated by the Regional Manager.
Other important information
Keep up to date with current news, events and the latest developments at the University of South Australia.
Inform students of the different scholarships available to support them to achieve their study dreams.
Find an answer to our most frequently asked questions.
Use our guide to assist you in applying on behalf of a student.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College