At UniSA we use Western Union Global Pay for Students to make it easier for you and your students to pay international tuition fee payments. We prefer this system because it’s a faster, more reliable way for you and your students to pay. You can pay from a bank account with a telegraphic transfer, or use a credit card.
6 Reasons why UniSA uses Western Union GlobalPay for Students
- Payments are processed quickly and efficiently enabling faster processing of the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for your students.
- There are no transfer charges for students using Western Union GlobalPay.
- Students pay locally and funds are delivered in full Australian dollars removing the risk of overpayment or underpayment and delays to CoEs being issued.
- The exchange rate is locked in for 72 hours, making sure that the full amount is paid.
- Credit card payments immediately notify the UniSA Admissions team resulting in CoEs being issued faster.
- Dedicated support for students using Western Union GlobalPay for Students. This includes answering questions and providing payment receipts for wire transactions.
You will need to accept the offer on your student’s behalf through your agent portal in StudyLink. Once you have accepted the offer you will be given the option of being transferred to UniSA’s Western Union GlobalPay for Students where you can pay the Acceptance Fee on behalf of the student or you can select the option to be provided with a link to send to the student so they can make the payment through Western Union GlobalPay. A step by step guide to assist you and your student with how to make payment is available here.
You may also wish to watch the following YouTube Video for more information about how to pay your international tuition fees.
Need help? Please email email@example.com or call +61 2 8585 7999 Monday - Friday (AEST, 9am – 5pm).