Update your details
The University of South Australia uses Ascent One software (Easy Agent) to manage and maintain our agent database.
Ascent One will send you an invite to verify your agency’s contact details when you commence as a University of South Australia education agent. A periodic verification review process will occur and you will be asked to check and verify your details. We also ask you continue to keep your details up to date on this system.
Here is a list of our contracted education agents as required by the ESOS Act. The information displayed comes directly from the Easy Agent Database and therefore it is imperative that your details are accurate.
To keep your details up to date, please update/verify your contact information via the login page.
Please take a moment to check your details are correct to ensure you receive all communications from the University.
If you have lost or not received your login details, please contact Ascent One and quote your full company name.
If you can’t recall your password please put your email in the username field and click ‘forgot your password’ or email Ascent One quoting your full company name.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College