How to become an agent
The University will only appoint Agents whose organisation is registered in the relevant country, state or province and if relevant in Australia.
All Agents must have completed the approved International Education Agent Application Form to become an official agent for the University. The University has a thorough process in place to ensure we only appoint ethical and responsible education agents. A detailed business plan and Referee checks are required by UniSA International.
Please note: The University currently has sufficient representation in all countries.
Tools to help you on the way
Keep your contact details updated on our website using Easy Agent.
Department of Home Affairs
Visit the Department of Home Affairs (HA) website for any visa enquiries.
GTE and financial guidelines
Familiarise yourself with our guidelines.
As an agent of the University of South Australia, we value your feedback.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College