Portfolios should be the applicant's own original recent work and may include:
- Visual Arts: drawings, paintings, photographs, sculpture, installation, performance, ceramics, prints, glass, jewellery/metal or textiles
- Communication Design: graphic design or illustration work (logos, posters, publication covers, illustrations, web designs, design tenders)
- Design and Construct: construction and design drawings
- Industrial Design: construction and design drawings
- Interior Architecture: construction and design drawings
- Sustainable Design: photographs of work, construction and design drawings
- A digital portfolio of up to 15 images of works. Please provide a list of all images with name, title, date, medium and dimensions.
- Statement of Academic Qualifications. Please state your undergraduate academic qualifications, together with any postgraduate qualifications or experience.
- Curriculum Vitae. Include your career achievements (with particular emphasis upon those relevant to your proposed program of study) and drawing software experience.
Statement of intent
Outline your overall career objectives for undertaking the proposed program of study, together with a summary of your specific aims for developing your creative and professional skills. (500 words or less).
Portfolios can be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or if the digital portfolio is over 15 MB (too large for email) please submit in a PC compatible format on DVD or USB
Portfolios must be submitted to:
AAD Academic Services (Teaching)
School of Art, Architecture & Design
University of South Australia
Level 3 Kaurna Building
Cnr Hindley Street and Fenn Place
Adelaide SA 5000
GPO Box 2471
Adelaide SA 5001