Welcome to Business Intelligence and Planning (BIP). BIP priorities and responsibilities include:
- providing support for Crossing the Horizon reporting, corporate planning and Annual Review activities, and the University’s indicator framework (including Key Performance Indicators)
- overseeing the University’s business intelligence (BI) framework and managing the UniSA enterprise data warehouse
- managing the BI Hub - the gateway to BI Reporting, which is accessible by all UniSA staff and comprises data, reports, analysis and tools.
- research performance monitoring and Excellence in Research Australia (ERA), Engagement and Impact and Australian Bureau of Statistics submissions
- managing UniSA’s submissions into world university rankings
- managing UniSA’s evaluation framework – student and graduate surveys
- building institution‐wide competency in the development, deployment, analysis and use of information to support decision making
- providing advice, information and support in relation to teaching and learning and research priorities, government reporting and quality assurance and improvement (A35A)
- conducting environmental scanning, reputation and market analysis.
BIP works in partnership with internal and external stakeholders focusing on the current and emerging needs of the organisation delivering value through good planning, teamwork and the intelligent use of information.
Business Intelligence and Planning
University of South Australia
David Pank Building
160 Currie Street
Adelaide SA 5000
GPO Box 2471
Adelaide SA 5001
Telephone: +61 8 8302 0103
Fax: +61 8 8302 0902
Requests for Data
UniSA has a policy around staff and student data requests. UniSA staff and students can click here to make a request for data. External media requests need to be facilitated through UniSA’s media team in the Communication and Marketing unit. All other individuals and organisations will need to complete the external data request form to request data.