Application and entry
Applications for 2018 July entry
Applications to start your diploma or Foundation Studies program at UniSA College in July 2018 are now open.
Pathway programs offered:
Before you apply
Before you apply, make sure you meet the entry requirements for your preferred program/s.
For those who are interested in studying one of the degrees linked to a UniSA College diploma, we recommend you:
> Preference a UniSA College Diploma in your SATAC application
> then, preference Foundation Studies as your next (lower) preference in your SATAC application
How to apply
Applications to most programs at UniSA, including UniSA College programs, are administered through SATAC (South Australian Tertiary Admission Centre).
Applications open from early August each year for study in the following year. After applications open, you must submit an undergraduate application online via the SATAC website.
Apply to UniSA through SATAC
Apply to UniSA through SATAC. Applications for study commencing the following year must be lodged by the end of September to avoid a late fee, but you can still apply until mid-December each year (late fees may apply).
During the application process you will need to choose your program preferences. To do this you can search for the programs using the program’s SATAC code. You can choose up to 6 preferences on your application. If you are applying for a Bachelor program, you may like to consider UniSA College programs as lower preferences.
Once you have submitted an application you can change your preferences until the Change of Preference deadline in early January. There may also be the opportunity for midyear entry.
Be aware of important dates
Be aware of important dates for main round entry starting study at the beginning of the year and for midyear entry. These dates can be found here.
Applicants who commence their studies at the beginning of the year are notified of their admission in January and February. For beginning of the year entry, we recommend you apply before the early closing date in September. You may still submit an application up until the equal consideration closing date, however a late fee may apply.
If you are applying after the deadline, please call Future Student Enquiries for further advice. Once you have submitted your application, remember to pay your SATAC application fee, otherwise you will not be eligible to receive an offer.
Accept your offer
The main round of offers is in mid-January each year. Offers are emailed to successful applicants and normally require a response to accept or decline the offer. Details around what to do after receiving an offer will be outlined in you offer letter.
Need more information?
For more information about the application process, important dates, or to apply, visit SATAC.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College