Careers and university information sessions
Our Student Liaison Team offer a range of sessions tailored for students in year 10, 11 and 12 as well as TAFE students and parents designed to help support students as they face important decisions about their future.
Presentations and career events at your school
Our suite of career and admissions presentations are designed to provide valuable information about planning for the future.Find out more
Give your students a taste of our campuses and life at university.Find out more
Parent Information Sessions
Our parents session aims to assist parents in gaining a better understanding of the university application and admission process.Find out more
UniSA supports students
Student support services
Dedicated support services to help students preparing for university and throughout their studies.
We provide scholarships to high achieving students as well as those who are most in need.
Fees and finances
Find out more about deferring upfront tuition fees and how HECS/HELP works.
UniSA now ranks 11th in Australia, recording the biggest increase for an Australian university two years running.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College