How to apply
These grants provide financial assistance to students enrolled in a UniSA Online undergraduate program who are considered to be financially disadvantaged and/or from a rural or isolated area.
Value: $1,000, once-off payment (after census date). Students may only receive one UniSA Online Study Grant.
For more information contact:
Student and Academic Services, Scholarships Office
Tel: (08) 8302 1697
Students are eligible to apply for a UniSA Online Study Grant if they meet all the following criteria:
- Are an Australian citizen‚ a permanent resident, or the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- Are enrolled in a UniSA Online undergraduate program (minimum of two courses), in their first study period, at census date.
- Can provide evidence of financial disadvantage, and/or reside in a rural or isolated area.
Where required, applications may also be weighted according to other equity indicators, including, for example, that applicants identify as Aboriginal or have a disability.
How to apply
UniSA Online Study Grant will be open for online applications, once enrolled, students may apply for a UniSA Online Study Grant through myScholarships.
Applications can be lodged via my Scholarships in the student portal.
my Scholarships can be accessed by:
- using the URL: https://my.unisa.edu.au/Student/SCMS/Home.aspx , or
- by logging into my UniSA Student Portal and navigating to 'my Current Studies', then selecting the link to my Scholarships that displays on the right hand side of the page.
Please note: Scholarships and Grants are subject to change and are awarded based on conditions current at the time of award.