How to apply
This schoalrship is no longer on offer.
This scholarship provides financial assistance to enrolled students studying in a diploma, foundation or undergraduate program with UniSA.
Students are eligible to apply for a Participation Support Scholarship if they meet all the following criteria:
1. Are an Australian citizen, a permanent resident, or the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
2. Are enrolled full-time or part-time in a diploma, foundation, Indigenous Participation Pathway or undergraduate program with UniSA.
3. Can provide evidence of low socio-economic background or personal hardship.
While low socio-economic status is the primary criterion for this scholarship, applications will be weighted according to other equity indicators, including, for example, that applicants:
a. identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
b. are from rural/isolated areas
c. are from non-English speaking backgrounds
d. have a disability
e. are women from non-traditional areas of study.
Students must not be in receipt of the University of South Australia Study Grant to be eligible for the UniSA Participation Support Scholarship.
Two scholarship rounds will be offered each year with students being eligible to receiving funding in only one round each year.
Value: $2,000 (full time) and $1,000 (part time)
For more information contact:
Student and Academic Services, Scholarships Office
Tel: (08) 8302 1697
Students are eligible to apply for a UniSA Participation Support Scholarship if they meet all the following criteria:
- Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia or Permanent humanitarian visa
- enrolled in a Diploma, Foundation, Indigenous Participation Pathway Program or Undergraduate program
- can provide evidence of low socio-economic background or personal hardship
How to apply
UniSA Participation Support Scholarship will be open for online application twice a year. Applications can be lodged via my Scholarships in the student portal. My Scholarships can be accessed by:
Please note Scholarships and Grants are subject to change and are awarded based on conditions current at the time of award