SACE Research Support
UniSA wants to help you with your SACE Research Project.
Undertaking research will help you develop skills and knowledge that will be of great benefit now and in a future career. You should use the time and flexibility offered to you by the SACE Research Project to undertake a project that will really contribute to your own knowledge and development. Ideally your project should involve some experimentation, collection of original data or unique observations. This is a great opportunity to make a new discovery or to develop new ideas.
Our general research guidance tips and tricks will help you plan and conduct your research. Our tips from our librarians will help you with referencing but you are also welcome to visit our libraries to borrow books.
UniSA researchers in several disciplines have listed some ideas that can help you develop your research question. These ideas are in several different subject areas and you can find them from the links below. In some cases a UniSA researcher will be available to mentor you with your project.
Please read about these projects and if you are interested send an email expressing your interest to the Academic Director.
In addition to the above services for students, UniSA is developing training and resources for staff teaching research in high schools. The links below provide further details about how to research with us and current research workshops on offer for teachers.
More info on projects
Biology, Sustainability & the Environment
Conservation, biodiversity, sustainability and ecology are all critical to the future of the world.
Computing, Maths, Science & Engineering
Maths, computing and engineering are the drivers of modern technology.
Health & Behaviour
Are you interested in health, nutrition, behaviour or sports? There are many different projects in which you could become involved.
Research resources & support
Find general research advice, resources on art and architecture, how to find an expert
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College