Prepare to enrol
- Plan your timetable for the year. From myUniSA student portal, go to 'Portal Links' and click myEnrolment (UniSA's online enrolment system).
- Complete the first step 'My Enrolment Advice' to access your program Enrolment Advice and become familiar with your program and the courses you need to enrol in.
- Record the classes that are best for you on the Weekly Timetable Planner.
- Complete the second step ‘Complete my Checklist’. You should do this before enrolments open so you are ready to go! The Checklist is a compulsory series of questions to confirm your personal details.
Please note: Professional placements are a core element of many programs offered by UniSA and may have additional requirements. This includes checking if you need to obtain any of the below before you can begin your studies:
- a police check
- a clearance from the Department of Community and Social Inclusion
- student registration with a professional board
- a medical clearance
- any other type of security check
Further information will be provided by your school prior to your placement.
Contact Campus Central if you need further assistance
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College