Combine your Study Abroad or Exchange program with an internship and be part of Study Abroad or Exchange Plus.
We offer students the opportunity to work in an Australian company, on real life projects, alongside professionals. Employers say that university students who participate in a range of employability related activities during their study are a step ahead in the competitive job market. Your internship can be taken as credit if your home institution approves.
Please note: the Study Abroad or Exchange Plus program is for inbound (overseas) students who are studying at UniSA as non-award students. If you are a full degree student at UniSA you should contact CareerShop for information about internships.
Whether you apply for Study Abroad Plus or Exchange Plus depends on whether your home university is an exchange partner of the University of South Australia.
- Practical hands-on industry experience in an Australian workplace while you are studying
- Opportunity to apply your theoretical learnings into practice
- Adds work experience on your CV/resume supporting your employability
- Opportunity to network internationally with professionals in your industry which could be valuable future networks
- Assists in developing your communication, interpersonal, relationship and cross-cultural skills
- Provides you with a competitive advantage in the graduate employment market internationally
- Opportunity to work on some leading edge innovative projects
- Insurance is provided by the University which covers: personal, accident, public liability and professional indemnity
Internships are offered in a variety of areas including:
- Business – accounting/commerce, marketing, event management, tourism, business, graphic design, human resources and communications
- Engineering – mechanical, electrical, mechatronic, civil and environmental
- IT – infrastructure, software engineering, application/programming, gaming and enterprise systems
- Health Sciences – biological sciences, occupational therapy and social sciences
Our internships are a minimum of 20 working days and are flexible. You can work your internship around your study commitments and employer demands on either a part time or full time basis. You can take it either at the end of your study program or concurrently within your academic study plan.
|Study Abroad Plus ||Exchange Plus
- Tuition Fee for 4 courses AUD $9,800
- Tuition Fee plus internship AUD $11,800
- Tuition Fee for 3 courses AUD $7,350
- Tuition Fee plus internship AUD $9,350
- Total Program cost AUD $2,000
Hear from our students
Meet some of our students who completed an internship as part of their studies at the University of South Australia.
For more information on Study Abroad contact email@example.com
For more information on Exchange contact firstname.lastname@example.org