Eva-Maria Glatz, Study Abroad
Why did you choose to study at the University of South Australia (UniSA)?
“A friend of mine told me about the chance to study at UniSA. My friend told me a lot of good things about UniSA so I applied. I also heard a lot of good things about Adelaide. I heard Adelaide’s cost of living was cheap, with good weather and great beaches! I also heard that the lifestyle in Adelaide is not as fast as in other big cities.”
What are the benefits of UniSA and their teaching staff?
“I found the UniSA teaching staff to be very friendly. When we had problems, they had time to solve problems with us. My favourite experience while studying at UniSA was finding many new international friends. The study parties have always been heaps of fun.”
What are your impressions of Adelaide?
“I have enjoyed parties with international and Australian students. Also surfing or just hanging around the beach. Outside of studying I have spent my time travelling around Australia! I have done the following travel while in Australia:
- A nine day road trip from Adelaide to Uluru with some study friends
- Kangaroo Island
- The Great Ocean Road including Melbourne
- Darwin including Kakadu National Park
- A 14 day trip from Cairns to Sydney including the Great Barrier Reef, Whitsundays and Magnetic Island
- The Adelaide surroundings including Second Valley and York Peninsula”