How do I access student records?
Part of the transition between secondary education and higher education is a shift in the way your student is regarded. At UniSA, we treat our students as adults and, unless there are special circumstances affecting them, we expect students to be responsible for themselves. This can mean a shift of responsibility from you to the student in your family.
As with any other institution that collects personal information, we have a strict policy with regard to the treatment of that information. The policy provides that information directly relating to a student's academic progression and other administrative details is only released at the direct request of a student.
Should you have questions about a student's studies or progress we suggest your best option is to question them directly. If they are unsure on how to provide you with the answer, encourage them to contact Campus Central who can assist with the information.
When contacting the University on a student's behalf, please be aware that only general information can be released, unless the student is present.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College