Q&A for parents, partners and friends
If you are a parent, partner or friend of a current UniSA student, Campus Central is the student's first point of call for any enquiries. We are open 8.30am till 6.00pm weekdays.
Visit us in person or phone:
Metropolitan telephone enquiries: 1300 301 703
Whyalla telephone enquiries: 1800 808 957
The Guide for Parents, Partners and Friends of UniSA Students provides valuable information about university study and supporting a university student.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I access student records?
- How do we pay tuition fees?
- When are university holidays?
- When is the exam period?
- How can I contact a student at university?
- How do I contact lecturers and tutors?
- How do students enrol in their classes?
- How safe is the campus?
- What support is available?
Your student is still deciding
Is your student still choosing where to head with their education and career? Find out how to support them as they prepare for university.Parents of future students
Your student is graduating
Congratulations! Find ceremony times, venue info, details of where to buy tickets, and how you can watch the ceremony online.Find graduation information
Got a query?
Get in touch with us at Campus Central and we'll do all we can to help.Contact us
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College