If you are a prospective student or alumnus, you can access a range of useful forms here. Forms for current students are accessed through the MyUniSA portal.
Forms for prospective students and alumni
Submitting your form
Please refer to the lodgement section located on each form for further information on how to submit your form.
Some of these forms must be lodged by certain dates. Please take note of important dates on the form or refer to the academic calendar.
Application for Admission (Cross Institutional) (PDF 482KB - download Adobe Reader)
This form is used by students from another institution applying to study at UniSA as Cross-Institutional enrolment.
Application for Admission (Non-Award/Audit) (PDF 416KB - download Adobe Reader)
This form is used for Single Course Enrolments as a Non Award or Audit enrolment.
Application for Cross-Institutional Study (PDF 116KB - download Adobe Reader)
For UniSA students applying to study at another institution.
Application for Academic Transcript and AHEGS (PDF 49KB - download Adobe Reader)
This application is for Academic Transcript and the Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement. Please note that requests for pre-1991 records may take up to 3 weeks to prepare.
Hire of Academic Dress (PDF 97KB - download Adobe Reader)
This form should only be used for hire OUTSIDE of the normal Graduation Ceremonies (for example if you wish to hire Academic Dress to have some photographs taken a couple of months after your Graduation). If you wish to hire Academic Dress for your Graduation Ceremony, you will have the opportunity to do this when you register for your Graduation.
Request for Postage of Award Parchment (PDF 131KB - download Adobe Reader)
For graduands who opted to collect their parchment after their graduation ceremony but now wish to have their Parchment posted to their home address.
Application for Parchment Replacement (PDF 131KB - download Adobe Reader)
Verification for Professional Registration (PDF 56KB - download Adobe Reader)
This form is to be used by University of South Australia graduates who are applying for professional registration overseas. Preparation of documentation can take up to 6 weeks to complete.
Extension to Network, Email and Library Access (PDF 163KB - download Adobe Reader)
Under 18 - Acceptance and Accomodation Form (PDF 379KB)
This form is for prospective international students, intending to apply for a student visa to undertake studies at the University of South Australia, who will be under the age of 18 years when they commence their studies.
Application for Cross Institutional studies (PDF 93KB)
This form is used for non-UniSA students wishing to study a course with UniSA cross-institutionally (for students from another institution applying to study at UniSA).
Academic Transcript and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) form (PDF 240KB - download Adobe Reader)
This form is to be completed by offshore students requesting an Academic Transcript and/or an Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement. Please note that the AHEGS cannot be produced for awards conferred prior to December 2010.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College