You are encouraged to enrol before you arrive and will receive information in writing to guide you through the process.
As an international student, there a few things you need to do to prepare for your enrolment at UniSA. Before you enrol you must:
- Ensure your passport is valid for the anticipated duration of your study in Australia. If it is due to expire during your stay, you will need to apply to have it extended through your country’s diplomatic mission in Australia, or in your home country when you return home on holidays.
- Obtain a student visa covering the entire period of your program. See visa requirements for more information.
- Ensure you have Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of your program.
If you are new to Australia (not already studying here at high school or TAFE), you must also have the following documents ready, especially if you intend to apply for status or credit:
- certified academic transcripts from previous study
- information regarding previous studies
- identification documents
Ready to enrol?
Once you are ready, you can enrol online. If you are unable to enrol before you arrive, enrolment assistance is available from Campus Central during orientation. You must complete your enrolment before classes begin.
For further information contact UniSA International.