Students with disabilities
The University of South Australia Disability hub website is a one stop shop containing a wide range of information about the university commitment to disability and its services.
Information for prospective students with disabilities: www.unisa.edu.au/Disability/Prospective-students/
The University of South Australia commitment to disability: www.unisa.edu.au/Disability/Welcome/
Future student enquiries
Get dedicated student support.
Call 1300 UNI NOW
(08 8302 2376).
South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre
Find out about special consideration for admission and support with you application process.
National Disability Coordination Officers
NDCOs can provide information and support when it comes to deciding the best pathway for study.
UniSA College provides alternative entry pathways to study at UniSA for people from all walks of life.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College