Due to high demand, Conference Registration is now open! Early Bird Registation is now available.
Abstract submissions opened on March 15th 2017 can be made in advance of payment for a conference participant registration. At least one author of a conference submission (i.e. Conference paper or micro-podiums) must present at the conference and purchase a registration. It is only required that the presenter attend one day.
Online registration will be available until October 13th, 2017. Payment is due upon registration if paying via credit card (Mastercard or Visa). Registrations qualify for early fees if paid in full by or before midnight of October 1st 2017 at the international dateline (October 1st, 11:59pm Australian Central Standard Time (ACST).
Registration Fees (in Australian dollars)
| Registration Type || Early Bird Fee (2 days) |
received on or before August 31
| Standard Fee (2 days) |
received after August 31
| Single Day
received at any time
| Standard Participant
*Proof of student status is required. If your student status cannot be confirmed, you will be charged the Standard Participant rate.
- Full registration includes:
- Access to all conference sessions
- Copies of all conference presentations
- Lunch on November 7 and 8
- A ticket to a social networking and cocktail event on November 7
- Single Day registration does not include a ticket to the networking and cocktail event on November 7. Tickets to this event will be sold separately for single day registration holders at an additional expense.
- An optional breakfast session will be available on November 8. Tickets to this event will be sold separately with prices to be advised. Further information on this session will be available soon.
- Pre-conference and post-conference workshops will be available on November 6 and 9. Tickets to this event will be sold separately with prices to be advised. More information on these workshops will be available soon
A day trip will be offered on Friday, November 10 from 12:30 - 6:00 PM for international and interstate guests. Prices and options will be detailed later this year.