UniSA is pleased to support externally-funded fellowship applications as the host (administering) organisation.
The majority of externally funded fellowships are provided by:
- The Australian Research Council: including DECRAs DORAs and Future Fellowships
- The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC): including Early Career Fellowships, NHMRC Career Development Fellowships and NHMRC Research Fellowships
We encourage you to explore these opportunities. A number of other national and state-funded opportunities are also available from time to time and conducting your own independent research may prove worthwhile.
Have you found an opportunity? Then start your conversations with an Institute / Centre Director, or Dean of Research in your relevant discipline.
More about fellowships at UniSA
Visit 'Working at UniSA' to find UniSA fellowship vacancies.
Get in touch
Contact the Dean of Research or an Institute or Centre Director.
Your career advantage
Read how we support your research, help build your profile, and encourage leadership.
Apply for fellowship opportunities
Start applying for fellowships and travel grants.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College