The Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship is part of the Australian Government's Endeavour Awards, and provides financial support for international students for up to 4 years to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Masters or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field of study in Australia.
Please note: in some study areas, tuition fees may exceed the tuition amount covered by the Endeavour scholarship, in which case the student will be required to pay the difference.
How to apply
There are three parts to the application process.
First, you must check your eligibility.
Second, you must apply for a research degree at the University of South Australia before 16 May.
- Apply online for admission to a research degree at the University of South Australia (we will be your host institution).
- In your application, you must indicate that you intend to apply for the Endeavour Award.
- The University of South Australia must receive your application, including supporting documents and two academic referees reports, before 16 May, otherwise we cannot guarantee letters of offer will be provided prior to the Australian Government's Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship closing dates.
- If your application to the University of South Australia is successful, you will receive a formal conditional offer for admission to a masters by research or PhD program. After you receive this, you can proceed to the third step.
Third, you must apply to the Australian Government by their closing date.
- Submit an application to the Australian Government.
- Ultimately, the Australian Government decides whether or not you receive the Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship.
Please note: applications received this year will be for degrees commencing next year.