Using the online application system
Please read this information carefully before using the online application system.
Tips on using Apply Online
- When you first register with Apply Online you will need to complete your name, contact details and email address.
- A return email will be sent to you giving you an application number and password.
- You can then go to the online application form where you will need to follow the steps to complete the application.
- If you can't finish the application in one sitting (it takes about 15 minutes), you can save it and return later. Be sure to save the email with the application number and password.
- When you have completed all the details and attached the required documents, submit the application.
- Certified copies will be required before an offer of admission can be finalised. (Addresses are at the bottom of the application form.)
- Print out a copy of the application (about 4 pages) for your own records.
We will acknowledge your application by email. It takes between four to six weeks to finalise applications and make an offer. Applicants for competitive scholarships may take longer.
We will notify you of the outcome of your application by email.
Help and further information
If you have browser and/or display problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+61 8) 8302 5000. Please state which browser, computer and operating system you are using.
For further information or any other queries, please contact email@example.com
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College