The Research Centre for Languages and Cultures explores the intercultural exchange of meaning in our diverse, internationalised and interconnected world.
Our research investigates the key areas of:
- Languages and cultures in education
- Linguistic diversity in international education
- Language and culture in the professions
- Social and political contexts of languages and cultures
- Language structures and use
Our researchers bring together expertise in linguistics, languages and learning at all levels and, more broadly, languages and cultures in a range of professional contexts including education, health and aged care. We invite you to consider how you might study or research at the centre.
Collaborative research and consultancy
The centre conducts high quality, high impact research and consultancy with an emphasis on the application of knowledge in collaboration with government, industry, commerce, the professions and community groups. Find out how you can tap into our areas of expertise.