UniSA ranks on world scaleNovember 06 2013
The University of South Australia's Engineering and Technology capacity has been highly ranked in a global university review.
The 2013-14 Times Higher Education University World Rankings ranks it in the world top 100, and also in the top six in Australia and number one in South Australia.
The University of South Australia’s Information Technology, Engineering and the Environment Division adds this to other successful results, demonstrating that it is a high-performing, progressive and engaging group, with high quality teaching and research.
UniSA excels in industry-relevant research, ranking number one in Australia for funding received from Commonwealth grants to Cooperative Research Centres.
The report, Excellence in Research Australia 2012, rated more than 86 per cent of UniSA’s assessed research as world standard or above, including a ranking of 4 for Engineering – a performance above world standard.
For more information, please contact Victoria Fielding email@example.com phone 08 8302 3792).
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College