Industry and partners
Welcome to Australia’s University of Enterprise.
We are a globally connected university with more 2000 relationships with business, industry, government and the community.
We welcome engagement in many ways such as
- Access our research to solve problems and provide you with leading edge technologies and capability;
- benefit from student internships, placements and projects in your organisation;
- provide professional development for your staff or a number of other ways which you may wish to collaborate with us.
Please explore the ways that you can collaborate and form partnerships with UniSA to enhance and augment your capacity to innovate and create value for your organisation.
Do not hesitate to contact me or my colleagues in the Partner Engagement Team to discuss your professional or organisational needs and to facilitate introductions across the University.
Professor Andy Koronios
Dean: Industry & Enterprise
Office of the Dean: Industry & Enterprise
Our research themes
Research at the University of South Australia is inspired by challenges and opportunities, partnered with end-users and communities, and underpinned by excellence.View our research themes
The University of South Australia has extensive research strengths and partnerships with the defence industries sector.Find out more about defence research
Space industry research expertise and education at the University of South Australia.Find out more about space research
Engaging with UniSA research
Future Industries Accelerator
Supporting partnerships between SA industry and UniSA
UniSA Ventures is a commercialisation company wholly owned by the University of South Australia.
Directory of Research Expertise
Search for staff, including research supervisors.
Partner with us
Contact UniSA and find out how you might benefit from research collaboration.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College