Critical Appraisals - Hand Rehabilitation
|What is the effect of occupational based interventions in hand injury rehabilitation?
Daud, A, Yau, M, Barnett, F, Judd, J, Jones, R & Nawawi, R 2016, 'Integration of occupation based intervention in hand injury rehabilitation: a randomized controlled trial', Journal of hand therapy, vol. 29, no. 1, pp.30-40.
|What conservative forms of treatment are effective in improving pain and function in patients diagnosed with osteoarthritis?
Valdes, K, & Marik, T 2010, ‘A Systematic Review of Conservative Interventions for Osteoarthritis of the Hand’, Journal of Hand Therapy, vol. 23, pp. 334–51.
iCAHE will continually update this compendium of critically appraised research publications as a resource for health services interested in implementing journal clubs within their health services.
The International Centre for Allied Health Evidence aims to make iCAHE Journal Club Critically Appraised articles available for review and consideration by South Australian Department of Health employees.
In order to access the articles South Australian Department of Health (DoHSA) employees will need to contact the DoHSA Librarian:
South Australian Department of Health
Library & Information Services
Level 2 162 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA
PO Box 287 Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000
Phone 08 8226 6070 Fax 08 8226 6677
Department of Health, South Australia, Library website
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College