Choice and Control Study
Choice and control: Client and caregiver perspectives informing best practice
Want to have your say about choice and control following spinal cord injury/brain injury?
Want to be involved in research that will be helpful for improving the lives of people who experience an injury and their family members in the future?
Did your injury happen in the last 5 years?
Or are you a family member of someone with a spinal cord or brain injury?
We would love to hear from you.
For more information please contact Dr Michelle Guerin firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Mandy Stanley email@example.com ph. (08) 8302 2795 or the Clinical Trial Facility ph. (08) 8302 1365 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This research study has been approved by the UniSA Human Research Ethics Committee
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College