Centre Director attends EU-Australia Leadership Forum (EUALF)June 12 2017
Professor Anthony Elliott attended the EU-Australia Leadership Forum (EUALF) from 4 – 6 June 2017 in Sydney, an event held anually in Australia and Europe.
The EUALF is a unique project funded by the EU (EUR 2 million) in its suite of public diplomacy actions with an overall objective is to broaden and deepen the existing ties between the EU and Australia.
The core of the project is the EU-Australia Senior Leaders Forum which will bring together key EU and AU leaders from Government, business, media and education etc. in providing input and ideas in key areas such as security, counter terrorism, trade, education, macro-economic issues and development aiming to diversity and intensify the EU-AU already strong relationship.
Read HERE article written by Professor Anthony Elliott for the Australian Intitute of International Affairs on behalf of the EU-Australia Leadership forum.
While at the EU-Australia Leadership Forum, Professor Elliott was interviewed about the importance of the Forum. To watch the interview click the following link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL_JRV9Yu2I
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College