The Group for Research Integrity and Governance (GIG) comprises active researchers, adjunct staff and doctoral candidates.
Our researchers come from a variety of discipline backgrounds, and as well as their academic experience they have worked in a variety of industry and occupational areas, including the public service, arts, journalism, industrial relations and manufacturing.
2014 members by level of membership in the
Hawke Research Institute
- Cheong Doherty (Harris/Sandhu)
- Jay Joseph (Harris/Sandhu)
- Bincy Kaluvilla (Harris/Mapunda)
- MM Sheheryar Khan (Sastrowardoyo/Harris)
- Andrew Kidd (Joham/Harris)
- Azmiri Mian (McDonnell)