CIAM researchers work with industry on a broad range of research and consulting projects, including:
- optimal train control and train scheduling
- assignment of grain to customers to satisfy customer orders and maximise profits
- crew rostering
- management of water catchments
- forecasting of renewable energy generation
- modelling of energy markets
- minerals processing
- collaboration with the Barbara Hardy Institute on projects related to sustainability.
UniSA is also node of the Australian Technology Network's Industry Doctoral Training Centre, which can provide PhD training and access to CIAM's technical expertise for students working on your project, with significant benefits.
You can find out more about what we do by browsing our research projects and publications, or by contacting us.