The CHRM Advisory Group, established in 2011, comprises senior human resource
professionals from the private and public sectors along with senior researchers from UniSA. Its primary purpose is to act as a sounding board and to provide guidance for CHRM’s research activities.
The group meets twice a year and helps CHRM to maintain close connections with its industry stakeholders. The advisory group also supports CHRM’s research program by ensuring that our research remains relevant to industry needs and serves the community.
The external members of the Advisory Group are:
- Erma Ranieri (Chair), Commissioner for Public Sector Employment, Office for the Public Sector
- Jacq Bateman, HR Manager SA/NT, Metcash Food and Grocery
- Anne Gale, Commissioner for Equal Opportunity, Equal Opportunity Commission
- Vanessa Godden, Corporate Manager, People & Culture, Adelaide City Council
- Simon Hockridge, Director Human Resources, Adelaide Convention Centre
- Belinda Jefferys, General Manager, People, Culture and Brand, Elders
- Danielle Jiranek, General Manager People and Culture and Project Director of Business Transformation, SA Water
- Natasha Ralston, Talent Acquisition Specialist, AECOM/URS
- Karen Ross, Head of HR, BankSA
- Christina Shalley, Thomas R. Williams-Wachovia Professor and GT ADVANCE Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Vanessa Walker, HR Business Partner Parcels Operations, Australia Post
- Peter Ward, Global Head of People and Culture, HASSELL