The CHRM Advisory Group, established in 2011, comprises senior human resource
professionals from the private and public sectors along with senior researchers from UniSA. Its primary purpose is to act as a sounding board and to provide guidance for CHRM’s research activities.
The group meets twice a year and helps CHRM to maintain close connections with its industry stakeholders. The advisory group also supports CHRM’s research program by ensuring that our research remains relevant to industry needs and serves the community.
The external members of the Advisory Group are:
- Erma Ranieri (Chair), Deputy Chief Executive, Strategy, People and Culture, Department for Manufacturing, Innovation, Trade, Resources and Energy
- Jacq Bateman, HR Manager SA/NT, Metcash Food and Grocery
- Anne Gale, Commissioner for Equal Opportunity, Equal Opportunity Commission
- Belinda Harding, Group General Manager Human Resources, Elders
- Simon Hockridge, Director Human Resources, Adelaide Convention Centre
- Danielle Jiranek, Head of People and Culture, SA Water
- Vanessa Petterson, CM People & Culture, Adelaide City Council
- Natasha Ralston, Australasian Representative, Oxford HR
- Karen Ross, Head of HR, BankSA
- Christina Shalley, Thomas R. Williams-Wachovia Professor and GT ADVANCE Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Vanessa Walker, HR Business Partner Parcels Operations, Australia Post
- Peter Ward, Global Head of People and Culture, HASSELL