Intensive program for South Australian companies with $2M to $50M in revenue
> Part One: Growth Assessment Clinics (Fully subsidised by the State Government)
> Part Two: Three, three-day modules over a nine-month period (Partially subsidised by the State Government)
About the Growth Assessment Clinics
Designed to uncover business growth challenges and opportunities, the Assessment Clinic is an intimate one-day program for CEOs/MDs of companies with 5 – 200 employees and revenues of $2M to $50M. The Clinic helps identify what is preventing their companies from growing and changes they need to make in order to grow.
Working with Dr Jana Matthews and/or a Growth Expert, the CEOs/MDs learn which “growth stoppers” are inhibiting growth, receive tailored advice and recommendations from the experts, discuss the results of a pre-Clinic diagnostic survey, and develop an Action Plan for Growth.
Dr Jana Matthews and the Growth Experts will work with the CEOs/MDs on all components of the Knowledge Framework for Growth:
- Products and services
- Marketing and sales
- Tracking externalities and developing a growth strategy
- Financing growth
- Building an organisation that can sustain growth
- Growing yourself as a leader
The Assessment Clinic is limited to six CEOs/MDs per day so we can appropriately address issues specific to each company’s problems and opportunities.
Fully Subsidised Program Fee for SA Companies
This program is being fully subsidised for the CEO/MD of a South Australian company with $2M to $50M in revenue and 5 to 200 employees. The usual cost of this program for South Australian companies is $3,000 (excl GST) per company.
Prep-work and expectations
After being accepted, the following information must be provided to the Centre at least one week in advance of the Clinic.
- Company’s most recent year’s financials (including P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Customer Information
- Description of products or services, and product/service roadmap
- Marketing information and description of marketing strategy
- Organisation Chart
In addition, the CEO must complete the Centre’s on-line organisational assessment and will be expected to spend the whole day at the Assessment Clinic. All prep-work needs to be submitted via our secure online Program Portal. We will provide you with instructions for accessing your secure Program Portal and completing your prep-work after you have been accepted into the program.
Assessment Clinic Benefits
- Opportunity to learn from and work with Dr Jana Matthews, internationally renowned expert in entrepreneurial leadership and business growth and other Growth Experts who have started, grown and exited their own companies
- Online diagnostic tools and prep-work to enable Dr Jana Matthews and the Growth Experts to deliver a tailored program for your company
- Comprehensive Action Planner with growth content, tools, graphics, and resources which will enable you to develop your Action Plan for growth
- Opportunity to discuss growth opportunities and challenges with other like-minded CEOs
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
Assessment Clinic Format
| 8:30am | Welcome and introductions
| 9:00am | Session 1: Setting growth goals; understanding how companies grow, and learning what’s required to lead and manage growth. The Five Key Questions every CEO must answer.
| 12:00pm | Lunch
| 1:00pm | Session 2: Focus on individual company problems and opportunities for growth. Assessment and diagnosis of what’s required to grow your company.
| 4:00pm | Develop personal Action Plans for company growth and leadership growth
| 4:30pm | Summary
| 5:00pm | Program Concludes
- Monday, August 1st 2016
- Tuesday, August 23rd 2016
- Wednesday, August 24th 2016
- Thursday, August 25th 2016
- Tuesday, October 4th 2016 (Mt Gambier)
- Monday, October 17th 2016 (Riverland)
- Tuesday, October 18th 2016 (Riverland)
- Thursday, October 20th 2016
- Monday, October 31st 2016
- Wednesday, November 2nd 2016 (Whyalla)
- Monday, November 7th 2016
- Tuesday, November 8th 2016
- Thursday, November 10th 2016
Check out our FAQ page or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 8302 0484.
Here's what some CEOs said after they attended the Assessment Clinic:
"The quality of information gained from the Assessment Clinic was priceless. I can assure you if I was armed with this knowledge starting the business 10 years ago I would be in a very different position! I would highly encourage any CEO to attend to make the most of it!"
"The Assessment Clinic was a tremendous opportunity to reflect on the future of our business, our vision and impediments to growth. Rather than just completing the Clinic with an idea of what we needed to grow, we left with an action plan to proactively approach new partners that could complement our strengths. As a leader, I realised that I need to spend more time on business strategy, work with my team to re-set our company’s vision and make bold decisions that will lead to real growth as opposed to organic growth."
" Having direct access to Dr Jana Matthews is a great opportunity; notwithstanding this the Centre for Business Growth should be given consideration in the best interest of each company's business development."
"The Assessment Clinic was an excellent opportunity to stop, look and assess my business and myself as a leader. With the assistance of experts who had vast experience on business growth, I was able to validate that I was on the right path to growth, improve my leadership and learn the skills and knowledge required to take my business to the next level."