Engage with us
We invite scholars, educational institutions, industry and government to engage with us and tap into our unique knowledge and research resources.
The Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety can provide your organisation or project with access to highly skilled academic researchers and research students, with national and international expertise.
The research we conduct has a strong applied focus. Our experience as professional psychologists has been critical in the development of a broad research agenda relevant to professionals, academics and the community.
The Centre's work is embedded in a worldwide research network. To stay at the cutting edge of research in work and organisational psychology, our researchers regularly engage with international scholars, travelling abroad to collaborate and contribute to international conferences in the field. We maintain productive collaborative relationships with several distinguished international scholars.
We engage in collaborative research projects with organisations including SafeWorkSA, the Shop Distributive Association and Flinders University. These projects involve research into such areas as building psychosocially safe workplaces, helping people cope with threatening situations at work, and reducing stress in remote area nursing.
Partner with us
If you can see the potential benefit of collaborating with us, or if you would like to discuss your research ideas, please feel free to get in touch.
Our Industry partners:
- SafeWork SA
- SafeWork Australia
- Department of Education and Child Development (DECD)
- Multicultural Your South Australia (MYSA)
- Unions (PASA, SDA, ANMF, NTEU)
- Hospitals (Calvary, FMC/SALHN)
School of Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
St Bernards Road
Magill SA 5072
Telephone: + 618 8302 4262
Facsimile: + 618 8302 4242
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College