The Australian Centre for Asian Business undertakes consultancy and contract research on a variety of business-related issues on behalf of both Australian and Asian companies and corporations.
Our focus is on industry-relevant research that is both useful and practical in guiding potential regional investment or corporate partnerships and in advising long-term strategies for regional engagement in a range of industries and countries.
Those commissioning contract research with UniSA's Australian Centre for Asian Business benefit from access to a diverse and high-quality pool of research - undertaken by leading Australia-based academics, as well as regional research connections. As such, clients are able to:
- Tailor the highest level academic research to fit specific corporate goals
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and opportunities in Asia
- Access industry-relevant seminars covering Asian business environments, management strategies, and opportunities
- Access the diverse knowledge and advice of a team of over 40 academic specialists in Asian Business, Commerce, Finance, Trade, Investment, Marketing and Management.
Please take time to view the Centre's specialised research strengths, which can be drawn upon and expanded to cater for your company's specific needs.
Please contact the Director, or any one of our Associate Directors, to discuss your business' specific requirements.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College