Transport & campuses
UniSA Open Day is located at the City West Campus (55 North Terrace, Adelaide) and the City East Campus (corner of Frome Road and North Terrace, Adelaide). Getting to and around Open Day is easy with the UniSA free shuttle bus that loops the University of South Australia's City West and City East campuses. There are also public transport options like the Glenelg tram, trains and many bus routes that stop on North Terrace.
Free Shuttle Bus
One of the best ways to get around on Open Day is to take advantage of the University of South Australia's free shuttle bus. The bus loops the University of South Australia's City West and City East campuses with stops along the way. Check out the shuttle bus map (461kb PDF) to plan your route.
Why not jump on a bus, train or tram and leave the car at home. Check the Adelaide Metro website for the latest timetable information.
If you're driving in, you'll find a few different options for parking around the City West and City East campuses.
City West Campus – 55 North Terrace, Adelaide.
- Wilson car park - 189-207 Hindley Street (enter off Clarendon Street)
Wilson car park is open 24 hours on Sundays.
- On street parking - Most street parking around the City West Campus is not subject to time restrictions on a Sunday, but it pays to check parking signs to be sure. You can find more parking information at the Adelaide City Council website.
City East Campus – Corner Frome Road and North Terrace, Adelaide.
- Wilson Frome Street Car Park – 15 Frome Street Adelaide
Open Sunday: 8.00am - midnight
- Wilson Centrepoint Car Park – Corner of Rundle Street and Pulteney Street (enter off Rundle Street)
Open Sunday: 9.45am – 6.00pm
- Wilson Royal Adelaide Hospital Car Park – Frome Road Adelaide
Open Sunday: 24 hours
- Paid street parking is available on Victoria Drive, Adelaide. Please read street signs.
For more information on car parks around the City West and City East campuses visit the Wilson Parking Website.