Office of Strategic Programs
Welcome to the Office of Strategic Programs website. The OSP team are committed to providing quality project management services and support including:
1. Project coordination and support: functioning as a deployable resource to initiate, support and enable project delivery across the university.
2. Development of project management capabilities: providing guidance, leadership, training and tools in project management across the university.
3. Development of an agreed One Team Project Management Framework: providing a best practice approach to project management within the context of the university’s one team approach to collaboration and enterprise support.
No matter how big or small your project is or how large the challenge, we encourage you to contact a member of the OSP team if you need assistance. In addition to leading large scale projects, we are also available to provide personalised coaching, formal training or to discuss and plan together how best to take the next step. It is our mission to help your project succeed.
Please use the menus on this page to navigate your way to the One Team Project Framework where you will find a variety of information and tools designed to assist you manage your project successfully.
We are always open to improving the framework, so if you have some information or tools that you would like to share, please contact us so that others can benefit from your experience.
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College