UniSA Business School named one of world’s bestAugust 14 2015
The University of South Australia Business School has been awarded a five-star rating in QS (Quacquarelli Symonds) Stars for Business Schools.
The prestigious international rating places UniSA Business School in the top one per cent of Business Schools in the world.
In addition to the overall five-star rating, UniSA also received five stars in five sub-categories: teaching and student quality, internationalisation and diversity, facilities, engagement, and program strength in the Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The QS Stars made special mention of the UniSA Business School for showing excellent performance in establishing academic partnerships with other Business Schools around the world and in having a good proportion of international faculty staff.
Pro Vice Chancellor (Business and Law) UniSA Business School, Professor Marie Wilson, says she is delighted with this five-star rating for what is one of the youngest university Business Schools in Australia.
“Being placed in the top one per cent of Business Schools globally is testimony to the fantastic work being done by our dedicated staff working to make sure our excellence is assured,” Prof Wilson says.
“UniSA Business School’s programs are internationally recognised for their global outlook and relevance to industry, and we collaborate with industry and business in developing the next generation of business leaders and professionals.
“In addition to our QS five-star rating, we are one of just eight business schools nationally to be accredited by EQUIS, the EFMD Quality Improvement System.
“Despite our short history, we are providing exceptional outcomes for our students and graduates.”
UniSA Business School’s five-star QS Stars rating follows last month’s special commendation from the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) which recognised five years of five-star ratings for the MBA. UniSA is one of only two Australian universities to win the rigorous GMAA acknowledgement – with UniSA’s MBA having earned the five-star rating now for seven years in a row.
Media contact: Kelly Stone office 8302 0963 mobile 0417 861 832 email Kelly.email@example.com
RT @AusSpaceAgency: An incredible atmosphere as ESA Astronaut Mr Paolo Nespoli of the Italian Space Agency talks human space flight at a pu…
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College