Star turn for UniSA’s MBASeptember 13 2013
Hot on the heels of a five star rating in the Good Universities Guide for the sixth consecutive year, the University of South Australia’s MBA program has climbed to fourth place in the Australian Financial Review BOSS 2013 rankings.
UniSA Pro Vice Chancellor and Head of the Business School, Professor Marie Wilson says the fact that the MBA has performed so well over a prolonged period shows a commitment to quality.
“It is clear we have a sustained commitment to quality but our improvement reflects a real commitment to innovation too,” Professor Wilson says.
“That is reflected in an MBA program that is deeply connected to industry and international in its perspectives.”
“We owe our success to the quality of our teaching and our partnerships with industry and of course the quality of our students, who when they complete, become part of a network of UniSA MBAs that we like to stay close to,” Professor Terziovski says.
“We have worked hard to benchmark the degree, not only with the best in Australian but also internationally, to ensure what we offer is relevant to modern professionals.”
Director of UniSA’s MBA, Bob Gilliver says the MBA is designed to fit the careers and lifestyle of busy executives.
He says success factors for the program are flexibility, real world learning opportunities, dedicated, quality teaching staff and opportunities to work with exciting and diverse student groups.
“The UniSA MBA is one that is built for the modern world,” Gilliver says.
“It factors in that students are likely to be working and studying, that they may not be located in the same state or even the same country, but that they still want the full student experience the ability to discuss ideas learn from colleagues and engage with their teachers whenever they need to, 24-7.”
More information about the UniSA MBA is available here
Media contact: Michèle Nardelli office: 08 8302 0966 mobile: 0418 823 673 email: Michele.email@example.com
RT @AusSpaceAgency: An incredible atmosphere as ESA Astronaut Mr Paolo Nespoli of the Italian Space Agency talks human space flight at a pu…
Areas of study and research
- Health Research
- Alliance for Research in Exercise, Nutrition and Activity (ARENA)
- Centre for Cancer Biology
- Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Centre for Population Health Research
- Centre of Research Excellence for the Prevention of Chronic Conditions in Rural and Remote High Risk Populations
- International Centre for Allied Health Evidence
- Medicine and Device Surveillance CRE
- Quality Use of Medicines and Pharmacy Research Centre
and Social Sciences
- Art, Architecture and Design
- Communication, International Studies and Languages
- Psychology, Social Work and Social Policy
- Hawke Research Institute
- Asia Pacific Centre for Work Health and Safety
- Australian Centre for Child Protection
- Barbara Hardy Institute
- Centre for Research in Education
- Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- Centre for Islamic Thought and Education
- International Centre for Muslim and non-Muslim Understanding
- Research Centre for Languages and Cultures
- Zero Waste SA Research Centre for Sustainable Design and Behaviour (sd+b)
IT, Engineering and
- Future Industries Institute
- UniSA College